Thursday, December 5, 2013

Custom Rugs

              NEW LOWER PRICE! 

These rugs were created using Left Source"s Free Service  I uploaded the photo and added the specs I needed.  The outcome is a color coded graph.  I use quality supplies to provide a wonderful finished product.  This can be used for anything you need a graph for.  They have featured two of my finished pieces as EXAMPLES


If you are looking for a finished custom rug to be made, feel free to contact me:  stitchedstrings@gmail.com   I will look at what you are wanting accomplished and we can work out the details.  I look forward to working with you.  I encourage you to look at Craft Critter to see how I work up most of the details.  They are wonderful people to work with!


My prices start at 35 CENTS PER SQUARE INCH, 1/2 upfront as a non refundable deposit and balance upon completion before I ship.  Quoted prices will be based on size, complexity and textiles requested.  All items personalized with names, dates, etc must be paid in full upfront and is also nonrefundable.  My apologies if any of this is an inconvenience.  I cannot resell personalized items if a client changes their mind.  This price includes quality supplies and labor.  Shipping will be added to your total accordingly. This type of project is very labor intensive and time consuming.  Each string is manually attached to the canvas; nothing is done by machine.  The item will be finished off with a backing to lock in the yarn and a binding to prevent raveling.  I use quality textiles to ensure the final outcome is a success.  A keepsake to remember a vacation, special moment, special person... a true treasure!

The following is a timeline of how long it takes to complete one (depending on size requested) 
1 week:  waiting on supplies
4 weeks:  to work it
2 weeks: for backing to cure properly before shipment. 
1 week:  shipping time to client


I was also graciously referred by leftsource.com to help 20th Century Fox with an extremely large piece for one of their sets.  It was for the film "The Fault In Our Stars"  I was honored with their request but I was unable to accept. Their extremely short turnaround need of 3 weeks for them to receive was physically impossible.  The size needed was 10 foot by 10 foot.  I look forward to creating for you to keep your memories close.




WHAT MEANS DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MY SERVICE?
PLEASE PLACE THIS INFO IN SUBJECT LINE WHEN CONTACTING ME.
EX:  "CUSTOM RUG, CRAFT CRITTER"
"CUSTOM RUG, FACEBOOK"


1 comment:

  1. Informative post, custom rugs are best option for any interior, they fit perfectly in any space.

    ReplyDelete