Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Catch Up

Good morning!  I hope this new year has brought many blessings to everyone!  I know it has for me.  Although I haven't posted many new items, I have been a busy busy bee.  There are several works in progress for different clients.  Most of them are VERY time consuming (hence the reason not many new items posted here as of yet)  I can't wait to share them with you! (2 afghans, 2 more in line and a custom rug)

I have many ideas swarming around.  For example:  crochet drawstring gift bags. Crochet Items for keychains and car mirrors, tote bags.  Those who know me personally...  I always have something in the works!  lol


Well, it is 6:30 am on a Sunday and my Troubles has finally decided to stop galavanting outside.  May you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!  I look forward to hearing from all!



No comments:

Post a Comment